RESERVOIR CUTS FEATURED IN SYNCHS DURING SUPER BOWL LVII
Reservoir’s roster and catalog had five featured synchs featured during 2023’s Super Bowl LVII, across advertisements and the Rihanna-led Halftime performance. Check out the Reservoir songs featured in the big game:
- A Pringles spot featured Tina Turner’s “The Best,” co-written by Mike Chapman.
- Jesus, He Gets Us featured Rag’n’Bone Man’s “Human,” a Jamie Hartman collab.
- The Creed III trailer included the Fugees’ version of Reservoir cut “Ready Or Not Here I Come (Can’t Hide From Love)” by The Delfonics.
- Rihanna’s 57th Super Bowl Halftime performance featured “Rude Boy” co-written by Rob Swire.
- “Farmer Wants a Wife” trailer included John Denver‘s “Take Me Home, Country Road,” co-written by Bill Danoff & Taffy Nivert Danoff.
In addition to these synchs, Reservoir EVP of Synch & Marketing Scott Cresto was featured in a Billboard article reporting on all the Super Bowl’s biggest synchs this year. Cresto commented, “It’s cyclical. Most folks’ favorite music is from [ages] 13 to 30. They’re down the line in their careers and making the decisions and picking their favorite songs.” Read more here.